Membership subscriptions are due before March each year.
Membership for 2014 is now due.
The AUSTAFE subscription includes membership of your State or Territory Association/Chapter.
NSW TAFE Manager Association Members are strongly encouraged to take out Full AUSTAFE Membership as this provides membership to both the National and NSW associations.
Being a member of AUSTAFE provides an opportunity to access:
• An Australia wide network of TAFE professionals
• An annual Conference
• National Videoconferences
• An Educational Leadership Award
• An Emerging Leader Award
• The TDA (TAFE Directors Australia) regular newsletter
• State and Territory Association/Chapter events
Membership is open to TAFE Managers.
‘TAFE Manager’ is broadly defined as any TAFE staff member with management responsibilities.
This could be the management of;
- Delivery programs (Head Lecturer, Program Coordinator, Team Leader)
- Staff ( Head of School, PVC, VC, Quality, Teaching and Learning Support groups, Finance and Asset Services, Student Administration, Corporate Services)
For a Step by Step guide to completing your membership, follow this link